For those about to waterproof, we salute you... gps cover, par excellence...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
hitechmotorcycle_700.jpg

Nicked from a post at ADVRider... ;)

i used to do the same thing with my old XM SkyFi on my Connie...

However, make sure you use UNlubricated to protect your electronics otherwise it makes a mess, (don't ask me how I know) :)

Post, on-topic reply, then degeneracy. . . . . :lol:

Forum record for degeneration of a thread, I think.

Careful on those edges, though. Nothing as scary as a popped rubber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does your gps unit moan and scream "oh yeah, oh baby" ?

Does it want to light a cigarette or cuddle after a ride?

Does your gps unit go limp everytime you think of baseball?

If ever encounter difficulty to get the gps UP and running then don't be embarrassed.....happens to a lot of units.

now that's what i call - PROTECTION! or better yet, is it practicing "safe riding"?

Back in my home state of Jersey we have some wicked acid rain. Might wanna double bag it......

Alexi

Isn't this what women do with all their battery powered devices?

Long story, but I've had them used as 'protective dust covers' in one of our processes. Once a month I was going to the corner drug store for a case of Magnum Condoms. Later some of the young male employees started asking if they could go buy the case from that nice girl that worked at a drug store near his home. It quickly became a 'non monetary' employee perk. Who woulda thunk? Fortunately, this happened at a time when the women employees didn't file suit or demand similar perks.

...the Fugs playing in the background....After the Prom....Saran Wrap....Saran Wrap.....