• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Forum Discount At Bikeeffects.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also wanted to give a bump for the quick service i received from SportBikeEffects. A few days ago I placed an order for some Starcom/Powerlet pieces and asked for a response with the order as to what the estimated time frame would be and the very next day it was sitting on the kitchen table after work. Can't beat that...........

Greg

Lodi, Ca

New to the forum and just found this discount opportunity. Just purchased a powerlet dual rearset and a powerlet cable for the battery tender.

Thanks for the discount!!!

Eworth

I also wanted to give a bump for the quick service i received from SportBikeEffects. A few days ago I placed an order for some Starcom/Powerlet pieces and asked for a response with the order as to what the estimated time frame would be and the very next day it was sitting on the kitchen table after work. Can't beat that...........Greg

Lodi, Ca

I just ordered a Starcom intercom from Jeff at BikeEffects and his phone calls to me to answer questions and the 10% discount sold me! Keep up the good work Jeff!!

Tom

i talked to Jeff this morning and have got to say......Jeff, you are the MAN.....great help, answered all my Questions and made sure i didn't forget anything....... ummmm Jeff, did you ever get ya coffee fix????? :p

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that BikeEffects was super helpful in getting my starcom cabling all worked out. They helped me get the correct part to setup my PTT via my 2 way radio. Appreciate the help and advice.

BigD.

Just purchased some Pazzo levers from Jeff at Bikeeffects. Super service, shipped the same day, gave me the free shipping holiday deal. Talked about CRG vs Pazzo, etc. Great individual, super service, fast shipping......thanks Jeff!

I just want to reiterate how great the service is from Jeff at Bikeeffects.com. I ordered a throttlemeister through him and when it was shipped from the people at TM (since they're drop shipped it) they forgot a part. I emailed Jeff and he contacted the people at TM and sent me the part within three days. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks again for the wonderful service and great prices!

:clapping:

Does anyone know if the FRJ1300 discount code (10%) has expired? I have about $700 in my cart and at checkout it is telling me that the code is either invalid or expired.

Does anyone know if the FRJ1300 discount code (10%) has expired? I have about $700 in my cart and at checkout it is telling me that the code is either invalid or expired.

Call him up and ask. My last order was via phone and he gave me the discount.

Add>>That was only 3-4 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunny on the very prompt and professional advice and shipment from Jeff at SportBike Effects. Purchased a StarCom 1 unit with appropriate cordage for install on my 06AE. Will be able to use CB, Kenwood 3101 GMRS/FRS radios, radar detector and GPS all integrated. Jeff was very patient with my many questions and shpped promptly. Package arrived in 2 days with not a scratch. Thanks Jeff much.

Did you try FJR1300 rather than FRJ1300???
Oh sure, like I'm that stupid........ DOH! That was it! I'm going to trade my FRJ for one of these FJR's I've been reading about on this forum.

Signed,

FNG

I've tried both FJR1300 and fjr1300 and I receive the message:

The discount number you entered (fjr1300) was not found, has expired or is not applicable. Please click here if you wish to go back and try again.

Ohh well. I'll purchase them anyway. I need them ASAP.

The discount number you entered (fjr1300) was not found, has expired or is not applicable. Please click here if you wish to go back and try again.

call him on the phone, i've never had trouble reaching him that way

The discount is in effect and it works. the code is fjr1300 or FJR1300. Note: NO SPACES. Also, the discount applies only to purchases over $50.00.

Just ordered another WestCo battery. My '04 needed one about a year and a half ago and got one at BikeEffects. Don't know why the WestCo crapped out at 18 months but I'm going to attribute it to either a 'fluke' or something I did wrong; I ordered another. Thanks for the discount Jeff.