forum performance?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 100272

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems here with extremely slow loading of anything?
Laptop has 16G of memory, running flash ssd...no slouch. But when I come here and I'm sifting through the threads, I have HUGE delays.
I haven't noticed the same on any other site.

Just curious if others are having the same. Do I need to turn something here on/off if so?

Laptop has 16G of memory, running flash ssd...no slouch. But when I come here and I'm sifting through the threads, I have HUGE delays.

Just curious if others are having the same. Do I need to turn something here on/off if so?
No idea what your issue might be but I am currently getting page loads on the order of a second or less. Even pages with lots of photos. I have run into various sites with advertizing enabled that were held up by some slow ads loading...Normally I tolerate a reasonable amount of advertizing which helps pay for sites but sometimes they get in your face and I either drop the site or use an ad blocker.

You can turn off “advertising” in Preferences.
Are you logged in?
-Steve

Latest posts