Forum vendor review

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Heidi,

Get them heated grips on so we can ride. Hell, I've been just letting my throttle hand freeze solid in the wide open position.

Weeeeeeee!!!

:D :) :D

Hey Heidi,
Get them heated grips on so we can ride. Hell, I've been just letting my throttle hand freeze solid in the wide open position.

Weeeeeeee!!!

:D :) :D
The heat troller isn't for grips. It's for the new Gerbings liner that I purchased.

Heidi.. I think this is,as it sounds a unfortunate case (not the norm) Jeff had helped me out with a starcom

setup and I was not the orig buyer.. THAT'S taking cust service one more step!! I will suggest you allow

Jeff to show his A1 vendor skills with continued patronage!

I myself was surprised in the delay that I experienced from the Vendor, WarmandSafe. They are 1 - 2 days from me as far as receiving products, but not in this case. Jeff
I'd heard that Mike Coan of WarmandSafe had his laptop stolen while he was traveling and this created all kinds of problems for him.

I will echo the postive comments about Sport Bike Effects. Nothing but fast, reliable service and far more followup and communications from them than any other supplier I have ever ordered anything from.

This review is for anyone with a planned timeline that is planning to order from Sportbike Effects. As with any vendor & what I didn't think about doing, It may be to your advantage to be sure that the item that you intend to buy is in stock before ordering.

I am hoping that I am actually the exception to the rule & SBE actually DOES inform their customers when a back order occurs. After all, there website says that they do.

All I can say Mary, err Heidi, is when I was contemplating a PCIII for my 2006, I placed an order via the Webb. The next day (on Sunday, I believe) I received a phone call from Jeff to let me know I didn't need an oxygen eliminator, saving me $15. He also spent 45 minutes on the phone answering all my questions about the PCIII and the problem I was having with the twitchy throttle on the 2006. I was VERY impressed. Then, low and behold, my PCIII showed up on my doorstep on Tuesday. I've never had better, faster service!!!

Oh, now my FJR is smooooth as silk :yahoo:

I will always deal with Jeff FIRST if he has what I want. I think your "experience" was the very, very very exception. Especially since your time-line would, IMO, be a "best case" scenario to boot.

Just my experience, yours :rolleyes: may vary, but I always give people the benefit of the doubt.

LC

He also spent 45 minutes on the phone answering all my questions about the PCIII and the problem I was having with the twitchy throttle on the 2006. I was VERY impressed.

Bah, that's only because his clubs were getting re-gripped down at the pro shop. Don't think you're so special.

:bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... a three page thread, with 26 posts having significantly positive things to say about SBE, and only one complaint.... I think Renegade nailed it: Jeff caused the situation to boost his stature!

Definitely a unique way to garner some massive positive advertising for you, brother! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only time I bought some things from Jeff, he was nothign but patient, helpful, fair and prompt. I've gotta pick up a few other things from him now that the weather is cooling off.

The only time I bought some things from Jeff, he was nothign but patient, helpful, fair and prompt. I've gotta pick up a few other things from him now that the weather is cooling off.
You gonna visit him at his 'warehouse'? Wait 'til he goes to fetch you a beer, then load your saddlebags full! ;)

:lol:

I bought several items from Jeff aka SBE also on behalf of some Forum friends in Italy and will keep doing so. His responses were always timely and shipping ensued very quickly.

Mistakes can always occur, but I guess what counts is how you react afterwards. In the above incident Jeff proved to be the stand-up guy we know he is.

Satisfied in Milan

(If this does not boost my Forum discount to 15% I don't know what will... :rolleyes: )

Hey as I am in business my self my motto is

I am human I will screw up it is not that I screw up is is how I fix the problem. :assassin: