Found some awesome accessories for the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELP_JC

Reaction score
But first want to make sure I don't get in trouble if I post a link or tell the name. I have zero financial interest in this place, and just found out their FJR page by coincidence. They have several sliders (I'll order ones with the Yamaha logo; look incredible) for both GenI and II bikes, pegs, peg extenders (both rider and passenger), stock exhaust modifications, and many other things.

Somebody tell me if it's allowed. And if it's not, a mod can delete it. Thanks.

JC

But first want to make sure I don't get in trouble if I post a link or tell the name. I have zero financial interest in this place, and just found out their FJR page by coincidence. They have several sliders (I'll order ones with the Yamaha logo; look incredible) for both GenI and II bikes, pegs, peg extenders (both rider and passenger), stock exhaust modifications, and many other things.
Somebody tell me if it's allowed. And if it's not, a mod can delete it. Thanks.

JC
Its fine to post links to stuff found. Check out the vendors section! Vendors should get an okay with the admins (good manners) before posting ads but members posting links is fine.

I discovered this site before I bought my FJ and have ordered several items from them with no problems. Customer service answering dumb questions was great also.

Can someone explain the polished stainless steel airbox cover?
Yes, a cover is something that goes over the airbox, and holds the air filter in from falling out. It is stainless steel, which is shiny, but not too shiny, and silver.

;)

Can someone explain the polished stainless steel airbox cover?
Yes, a cover is something that goes over the airbox, and holds the air filter in from falling out. It is stainless steel, which is shiny, but not too shiny, and silver.

;)
:lol:

So why buy something shiny that can't possibly be seen when the stock one works just fine? Don't see any claims for increased horsepower. Maybe the shinyness makes the air flow faster and smoother. :blink:

So why buy something shiny that can't possibly be seen when the stock one works just fine?
it's for women and gay men that like to have that little 'special' frilly item underneath what the public sees...

:blink: :blink:

How about those frame sliders? Several have pictures you can't even tell.

I liked the Yamaha ones, but $140? Wonder if they're worth it, or just for the logo. I want Delrin outer parts since they provide the least grabiness and minimize frame damage (slide the best). Sent a PM to the guy selling them here but no reply yet.

That exhaust gizmo also sounds nice, but wonder if it delivers; it's kind of expensive too. I don't want (and won't) to put an aftermarket exhaust, hence my asking.

Will check it out better tomorrow when I get a chance. Take care.

JC

I just bought frame sliders for the 06 at $50 delivered. They'll be here in a few short days, so I'll be happy to review them for you.

Bought them from:

Noah Hendrix

www.oesaccessories.com

931-520-3337 Office

931-239-8707 Cell

Apparently this guy takes an order, plugs the order into his CNC and ships the product within hours. I ordered the diameter I wanted and the end-finish I wanted. I ordered today and I have USPS - PM confirmation email already. Apparently he shipped me the product already.

Hey JC,

I have heard some of the FJR members here have not been happy with those inserts. If you do a search on it you should find more info on um. I agree with you on the Logo sliders they are nice(and expensive 2!!!!). Ride safe.

How about those frame sliders? Several have pictures you can't even tell. I liked the Yamaha ones, but $140? Wonder if they're worth it, or just for the logo. I want Delrin outer parts since they provide the least grabiness and minimize frame damage (slide the best). Sent a PM to the guy selling them here but no reply yet.

That exhaust gizmo also sounds nice, but wonder if it delivers; it's kind of expensive too. I don't want (and won't) to put an aftermarket exhaust, hence my asking.

Will check it out better tomorrow when I get a chance. Take care.

JC
Just hold on as to the guy selling them here as your needs will be met. Mr. Skyway is our personal farkle guru and is in tune with the universe as we know it here. But be warned once assimilated you will reach the point of no return....we now return control to your computer screen......PM. <>< :eek:

Just hold on as to the guy selling them here as your needs will be met. Mr. Skyway is our personal farkle guru and is in tune with the universe as we know it here. But be warned once assimilated you will reach the point of no return....we now return control to your computer screen......PM. <>< :eek:
Does this guy have a website? I remember sending him a PM and never replied. Can't beg him to sell me something.

Hey Andre, how about some pics? Tried thta website, but the Yamaha page has an error in the pic, so no pic. Wonder which of the 4 alternatives looks on the FJR. Thanks.

JC

You asked for pics. Voila!

Farkles015.jpg

Farkles014.jpg

Farkles013.jpg

Farkles012.jpg