Four more needed for Cruise fest!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Look to start a new job on Dec 1, with that I can make it to Fairlaners two days sooner. You would have to be able to be at Richards on Tuesday and Weds (Nov 25-26). Started this thread to let anyone know who missed out. Same deal, you must purchase the cruise control and bring it with you. Also need a commitment asap... Let myself or Fairlainer know chop chop... Thanks everyone.... Smitty

Link to details... Cruise fest

Look to start a new job on Dec 1, with that I can make it to Fairlaners two days sooner. You would have to be able to be at Richards on Tuesday and Weds (Nov 25-26). Started this thread to let anyone know who missed out. Same deal, you must purchase the cruise control and bring it with you. Also need a commitment asap... Let myself or Fairlainer know chop chop... Thanks everyone.... Smitty
Link to details... Cruise fest
Smitty,

Any word yet on the additional install days ?????

Joe

If you're wanting a cruise installed, now is the time. Smitty installed my McCruise and did an exceptionally good job.

Having both automotive and aviation maintenance backgrounds, I feel very confident in saying that Smitty is one of the most meticulous techs I've ever seen. I would highly recommend him for your installation.

Fairlaner,

I called Smitty the other day, he wasn't sure about the additional two days. If its a go, then put me down for the 25th....

Here's 3 players in, room for one more and this fest is booked!!! :yahoo: :dribble:

Skuehl

LgFJR

Taylorj111

Smitty has worked on my bike several times and he is an absolutely amazing guy. If you were ever going to let someone else work on your bike, this is the guy. He is meticulous, precise, knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy. He's the real deal. And I'm fortunate enough to live one hour from him.

OK, I'd like to add myself in, however I'll have to check w/ my finance manager (wife of course). I just bought the bike 2 days ago, registration, tax, insurance, and 2 new tires. Planning for upgrades (cruise control) w/o letting the bank acct cool down may be cause for an ISSUE (mine not hers). I'll check back-in tomorrow if nobody has grabbed the final spot! Robert

OK, I'd like to add myself in, however I'll have to check w/ my finance manager (wife of course). I just bought the bike 2 days ago, registration, tax, insurance, and 2 new tires. Planning for upgrades (cruise control) w/o letting the bank acct cool down may be cause for an ISSUE (mine not hers). I'll check back-in tomorrow if nobody has grabbed the final spot! Robert

Sorry bro, this deal is full...

Will all the players please send me there contact phone numbers. I will contact everyone to double check install times. See everyone soon!! Smitty :yahoo:

smitty141: Don Stanley, Cell: 602-722-0427. Staying at the Super 8 near Richard's house with my girlfriend Donna on Friday night. We plan on partying with you folks Friday evening, then hopefully Richard can drop us off back at our hotel.

Being desert dwellers, we want to walk on the beach Saturday AM and have breakfast at a 'R' recommended shoreside cafe.

We'll then take a taxicab back to Fairlaner's place around noon, then it's off to San Diego for Saturday night; PHX on 11/30.

Sorry bro, this deal is full...

Will all the players please send me there contact phone numbers. I will contact everyone to double check install times. See everyone soon!! Smitty :yahoo:
Let me know if anyone drops out. I'll be happy to be considered first alternate.

Latest posts