Frame sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmay0944

Reaction score
I have an '05 FJR. I would like to buy some frame sliders for installation on same. I don't want any that require drilling a hole in any plastic parts. I attended the Reno WFO meeting a couple of years ago and noticed several FJR's with the GSG Moko sliders installed. Does anyone have a US source for these? I saw them listed on "BikeJohnny.com", but that's in the UK. Any webb address for a source in the US would be appreciated.

Thanks, mmay0944

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an '05 FJR. I would like to buy some frame sliders for installation on same. I don't want any that require drilling a hole in any plastic parts. I attended the Reno WFO meeting a couple of years ago and noticed several FJR's with the GSG Moko sliders installed. Does anyone have a US source for these? I saw them listed on "BikeJohnny.com", but that's in the UK. Any webb address for a source in the US would be appreciated.
Thanks, mmay0944
These are what i got.

Link

Hope that works for you.

R

Thanks, mmay0944
Hey, MMay0944

I have an 2008 FJR1300A. After accidentally tipping the bike over while trying to put it on its center stand, I searched the web for some frame sliders. Finally I came across a site that offered some sliders for my bike. I purchased my frame sliders from www.motovationusa.com. I think I paid around $85.00 dollars. I'm pretty pleased; no cutting involved, I just screwed them right into the frame. Check the site. I'm sure they offer sliders for the '05 model.