FREE "I.C.E." Info Tag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike thank you so much! I received mine yesterday and they are great. My ridding partner will get his at the BMW breakfast Sunday Morning. I am sure it is going to be a hit in the club and all will have ICE envy.

Thank you again and I love the note inside. What a very nice thing you have done for this community. I wish there was something I could do to reciprocate.

BTW regarding the info to be carried ----
You may want to look at this site www.medids.com/free-id.php

You enter your information and then print a quality looking card. I think all the relevant information is included.
On another note.

Just used the above suggested site to print my medical info card.

Most excellent results.

thanks for the lnk.

https://www.medids.com/free-id.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an envelope in the mail today. Thanks so much Mike . Your a very righteous person IMO.
specool.gif

I'm one of the cool kids now too!! Just received mine in yesterday's mail.

100_3874.jpg

Thanks Mike, they're perfect. Now off to print out my free Med info cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a Yankee frugal tip for those of you who are printing out your own Emergency Medical ID cards at the free web site linked to above:

You can laminate the printed card with some standard, 2" wide, clear packing tape. Just use two pieces on each side of the card, overlapping them near the middle, such that you have a lot hanging over the edges of the paper. When you trim the excess tape leave about 1/4" of the tape stuck to each other to form the weather seal. :thumbsup:

100_3875.jpg

I received my tag. Thank you so much. Now, need to make up an emergency card.

Mike got mine yesterday! Now I feel I'm part of a real gang now! Thanks for my first patch! I'll wear my colors with pride.