FREE Stainless braided lines for 06/07 FJR installed!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barabus

Reaction score
Galfer, in Los Angeles, is making stainless braided high proformance brakelines for the 06/07 FJR. My bike was going to be the one to get a set of free ones installed. However, I just got hired to shoot production stills on a movie called, "Here's Herbie." One bike can take my place by calling Sandro at 1-805-988-2900. They are located North of LA in Ventura Link and are very accomodating on pick up or loaner. Please post if you are the one so several do not call. This is all courtesy of Jeff at Sport Bike Effects BTW. Props to him and Galfer for supporting the FJR.

Galfer, in Los Angeles, is making stainless braided high proformance brakelines for the 06/07 FJR. My bike was going to be the one to get a set of free ones installed. However, I just got hired to shoot production stills on a movie called, "Here's Herbie." One bike can take my place by calling Sandro at 1-805-988-2900. They are located North of LA in Ventura Link and are very accomodating on pick up or loaner. Please post if you are the one so several do not call. This is all courtesy of Jeff at Sport Bike Effects BTW. Props to him and Galfer for supporting the FJR.
I started this and can still coordinate it for whomever. Give me a call at my shop and this will be on a first call basis and I will keep track of the alternates if the primary guy drops out. This is a great opportunity to get a free Farkel and the labor to go with it. Give me a call. 707-224-9262

I would also be very interested and I am pretty flexable with my time. Trent (949) 463-3481

However, I just got hired to shoot production stills on a movie called, "Here's Herbie."
Oh, snap! This story I gotta hear! You best be there Sunday!

I forgot to bore you with all my photography when you were over? Oh damn. Mainly wildlife and portait, but some architecture too. Weddings and Bar Mitzvah by request only, LOL!!