Free to a good home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddog

Reaction score
I recently bought two pairs of Grip Puppies but after seeing how they mucked up my new gloves, I'm not interested in keeping them.

First two requesters get them free (only one set to a person).

I recently bought two pairs of Grip Puppies but after seeing how they mucked up my new gloves, I'm not interested in keeping them.
How did they muck up your gloves?

How did they muck up your gloves?
I recently bought new Held Steve gloves which have a tan-colored palm. After one ride there was black residue on the glove from the Grip Puppies. Both the gloves and Grip Puppies were brand new.

I've got a pair I took off...one has a little corner torn...I'll mail 'em free to whoever answers first. I put them on, and added bigger bar weights, and my hands buzzed for an hour after just 60 miles. I took the weights off and put the stock ones back on, and most of the buzzing went away, but I didn't like the added thickness of the puppies. 400 miles yesterday with the stock grips and bar ends no problems, other than a very sore butt. I hope to have a $20 solution to that issue to report on within the next couple of weeks.

Best to PM regarding the Puppies.

I've got a pair I took off...one has a little corner torn...I'll mail 'em free to whoever answers first. I put them on, and added bigger bar weights, and my hands buzzed for an hour after just 60 miles. I took the weights off and put the stock ones back on, and most of the buzzing went away, but I didn't like the added thickness of the puppies. 400 miles yesterday with the stock grips and bar ends no problems, other than a very sore butt. I hope to have a $20 solution to that issue to report on within the next couple of weeks.
Best to PM regarding the Puppies.
I'm interested :rolleyes:

Maddog,
I'll take the other set. :)

SH
SuperHawker,

I've PM'd you and no response. It is a little hard to send you something when I don't know where you are and you don't check your messages.

If I don't hear from you tonight then the second set of Grip Puppies is up for grabs.