Front brake pads

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollydude

Reaction score
I have a 06 and I ordered front brake pads form bike bandit and the wrong type came and I am not able to find the correct type online. It requires a total of 8 pads for the front end. Do yall have any suggestions where I could order these from at a good price and get the correct type.

Not sure why you are having trouble finding the right type.

There are several discount parts suppliers I check. Usually cyclepartswarehouse.com is the one I go with.

Zanotti, Stadium Yamaha, Ron Ayers, Yamaha Sports Center, Yamaha Sports Plaza and Service Honda are the others I routinely price compare with. Be sure to include shipping. Zanotti can be cheapes on parts, but usually has more expensive shipping.

I have a 06 and I ordered front brake pads form bike bandit and the wrong type came and I am not able to find the correct type online. It requires a total of 8 pads for the front end. Do yall have any suggestions where I could order these from at a good price and get the correct type.
I got mine from Bike Bandit with no problems, well at least I think I have no problems. Havent installed them, bought them when I do need them.

Willie

Last edited by a moderator: