Frt foot peg / foot boards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spetrisor

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is anything available to repalce the stock foot pegs with something wider or a foot board.

Thanks

SP

I've not heard of any footboards for the FJR - but I've made many a dirt bike wider - any good fab/weld shop should be able to set you up..

Good luck -

I changed my stock footpegs to Sunline stainless steel dirtbike wide footpegs. I believe they're originally designed for a '93-'01 Suzuki RM80. I had to file down the FJR's peg mount just a little bit and they slipped in just fine.

I changed my stock footpegs to Sunline stainless steel dirtbike wide footpegs. I believe they're originally designed for a '93-'01 Suzuki RM80. I had to file down the FJR's peg mount just a little bit and they slipped in just fine.
There you go! The fjrforum comes through again!

On My V-Strom 1000, I swapped the stock pegs for a set from a 1800 Gold Wing and they were a plug and play match. As has already been mentioned/suggested, there is probably an already existing soul-ution/swap for the FJR also. ;)

I saw the V-Max has wider pegs and I think they would fit... perhaps a little tweak required to narrow the mount tab with your file... I did not have a caliper with me to measure.

Just take the rubber top off and mount whatever style you want on there. Mounted Harley forward brake pedals to the passenger pegs (same as front pegs design) in an afternoon and $5 at ace and access to a drill and basic tools. Vibration free, look good and an actual place for the lady to Perch her feet now.