• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2006 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bogfro

Reaction score
2006 Yamaha FJR1300

$7000

24k miles

ABS brakes

Oxford heated grips

2 windshields: Stock and Tall touring

2 seats: Stock and Gel seats

Kaoko throttle lock

Bike is in great shape and well maintained. It is very reliable, powerful, and fun.

Located in Kingsport, TN.

(423) 863-8908

IMG_1136-1000.jpg

IMG_1139-1000.jpg

IMG_1140-1000.jpg

IMG_1142-1000.jpg

Please forgive my flakiness. Bike is no longer for sale.
That's twice this fall that you have posted your bike for sale...then pulled the rug out and decided not to.

Congrats on keeping your bike...but if you post your bike for sale again...people are NOT going to believe you.

Get a grip.

Ah, wheaties, he just playn' witcha.......Don't loose yer kewl..... B)

No kewl was lost in the typing of that post.

People have regrets and pull their bike off the market all the time. They seldom put it back on the market weeks later only to yank it again.

People have regrets and pull their bike off the market all the time. They seldom put it back on the market weeks later only to yank it again unless there's a spousal or girlfriend ultimatum and/or craziness behind it.
Fixed it for you Mark. And in that case, we're entitled to know the motivation in the classified ad so we can dogpile the poster on the next available Friday. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

People have regrets and pull their bike off the market all the time. They seldom put it back on the market weeks later only to yank it again unless there's a spousal or girlfriend ultimatum and/or craziness behind it.
Fixed it for you Mark. And in that case, we're entitled to know the motivation in the classified ad so we can dogpile the poster on the next available Friday. ;)
:lol: :lol:

That's twice this fall that you have posted your bike for sale...then pulled the rug out and decided not to.

Congrats on keeping your bike...but if you post your bike for sale again...people are NOT going to believe you.

Get a grip.
Well, nobody was interested in it during the 2 windows that it was actually for sale. That's not my fault -- I would have sold it if someone wanted it. Now anyone actually interested will have to wait until I change my mind again, which may or may not happen :rolleyes: :lol: .

Seriously, I'm usually not this flaky about anything. Special circumstances make this the exception to the rule.

Wow, bogfro.....I thought only women changed their minds that often.....