• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS- 2013 Painers-2016 exhaust-2016 seats-2016 windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crice

Reaction score
Items for sale:

I have a set of painers for the 2013 model. Both boxes are in excellent shape, never dropped, all emblems and reflectors are intact. The left box has a small mark on the rear corner. $300 for the set. Buyer pays shipping.

2 sets of mufflers up to the first clamp with the heat shield in excellent shape. Absolutely no marks or scratches. Both sets were removed from the bikes as soon as they were delivered due to aftermarket exhaust installed. $175 per set. Buyer pays shipping.

2 stock windshields for the 2016, again replaced as soon as the bikes were delivered. $75 for each. Buyer pays shipping.

1 stock windshield for the 2013. Excellent condition, was on the bike for 2,500 miles. may have a mark or two from being in a box and moved around. $50, buyer to pay shipping.

Front and rear stock seat with bracket for 2016 model. Excellent condition, removed and replaced with aftermarket as soon as bike was delivered. $250, buyer pays shipping.

I live in Matawan NJ and will make ever effort for local pickup if you are close enough.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] if your interested as I don't monitor this site on a daily basis. I have pictures that I can email, I tried to load them into the post and it didn't work.

I forgot to mention that I also have the front and rear stock tires from the 2016. Only 300 miles on these tires. $125 for the set.