• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fs: Garmin Zumo 550 Gps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would have been a very nice price for that package... but keep looking. The zumo 550's are out there for sale, mostly by folks that haven't figured out ways around the minor limitations. Either that or they want the stereo BT output direct to their BT headset.

I do feel bad if you are honestly honked off 1911... But I think every man deserves a change of heart after some honest feedback...

On the topic of the 550 "shortcomings" - I am one of those guys that wants stereo BT. I think having it integrated in the unit would be ideal (like the 66x), but I had good results from a BT adapter - specifically the Jaybird uSport. Good fidelity for $50. It's just a little more hassle - something else to charge/keep track of/etc. Just FYI if anyone else is in the same boat.

Happy holidays all!

I do feel bad if you are honestly honked off 1911... But I think every man deserves a change of heart after some honest feedback...

On the topic of the 550 "shortcomings" - I am one of those guys that wants stereo BT. I think having it integrated in the unit would be ideal (like the 66x), but I had good results from a BT adapter - specifically the Jaybird uSport. Good fidelity for $50. It's just a little more hassle - something else to charge/keep track of/etc. Just FYI if anyone else is in the same boat.

Happy holidays all!
Not really honked off here. I should have added a smiley. I wasn't even the first to call dibs. I like my Z550 set up so much that I would've bought yours as a spare.

Well, I REALLY wanted it! I mean, I didn't have the money to buy it, but I did want it. :D