• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Manic Salamander Bar Ends, Icon Patrol Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABQFJR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a couple more things for sale.

First, a nearly-new, quite pristine set of Manic Salamander "Smooth City" bar weights. These are the 12 oz weights, NOT the pounders. They are finished in the super-durable black finish and are only a couple months old (bought directly from MS in February). All the hardware is included, including all the spacers and both lengths of bolts.

I'm selling them because although they reduced my vibrations below 4K, they seemed to make them a bit stronger above 5K or so. I have an aftermarket triple clamp, however, so they may work better for you if you have a stock triple clamp.

These cost close to $80 shipped direct from MS. I'll take $55 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

20130514_081112.jpg

Secondly, I'm selling my Icon Patrol gloves. They are the full-gauntlet style. These have been worn maybe five times. I just don't use them and would rather sell them while they're still close to new, rather than let them sit in the closet for five years and then try to sell them. As you can see from the picture, they are in excellent, dare I say "near-new," condition. They have a really cool visor wiper on the left index finger. I live in Albuquerque... I'm not sure why I bought them in the first place.
fool.gif

These sell for about $75 on the net. I'll let them go for $45 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

20130514_081127.jpg

20130514_081142.jpg

20130514_081157.jpg

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have. I'll do my best to reply in a speedy manner!

-Dustin

Jeez I'm an idiot sometimes....

The gloves are a size XL.

Someday I'll have edit rights and I'll be able to fix stuff like that in the original post. Hint... hint...

... also, the spacers (leftmost parts in the photo) are now Rustoleum flat black, not silver as shown in the picture.

BUMP

C'mon... someone take these off my hands.
mda.gif

Further motivation: looks like Manic Salamander recently had an across-the-board price increase in the neighborhood of $20 per set. So that makes these an even better steal deal!

Here's a picture of the Rustoleum spray-painted spacers. They make the installation even more clean-looking - that's why I did it. If you don't like it (though I can't imagine why you wouldn't), a little fine-grit sandpaper should take it off without fanfare.

20130702_162402.jpg