• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Power commander for 06 newer and Tail blazer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megasunomi

Reaction score
I have the following items that I took of my recent purchase 2006 FJR

helmet guardian double lock system with the Tail Blazers added- $75 plus $6 shipping

PC3 USB power commander- no usb cord but can easily be gotten= $185 shipped

Will consider reasonable offers for these as well.

I take paypal and these are on E Bay as well with pics

Happy Riding!

helmet guardian double lock system with the Tail Blazers added- $75 plus $6 shipping- ********SOLD*********

PC3 USB power commander- no usb cord but can easily be gotten= $185 shipped

Happy Riding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, Wondered what happened. Was bidding on the Tail Blazer on ebay and then found out bid was cancelled. Well at least someone else from the forum got the item.

Why don't you list the stuff here first, then if it doesn't sell put it on ebay. Save yourself the listing fee and may help out a fellow FJR rider.

helmet guardian double lock system with the Tail Blazers added- $75 plus $6 shipping----- SOLD------

PC3 USB power commander- no usb cord but can easily be gotten= $185 shipped-------- Price lowered to $135 shipped----------

Happy Riding!

%24(KGrHqV,!lUE65PvJ,MQBPWk(UMwf!~~60_12.JPG

model is listed on it

Well 06 to 08 is same number 419 411....u may want to call them so u know..and buyers know.
Its even been discussed here before. The 419 410 and 411 are the same model. They function for every model FJR from 2003-2012. That's a good price too.

If YOU want to buy it, why don't YOU call DynoJet?

From the mouth of a tech at dyno jet, this is a model that fits 06-08, the part number designates is broken down in this manner- 419 is the bike model (FJR) 410 or 411 is the part number in the kit that is bought. All the parts (ie. booklets,unit itself,usb cable, cd etc) in the original kit have a seperate part number

which is 419-401, 419-402, and so on, with the actual box it comes in numbered 409-411 to complete the kit.

So in short.... this is a 419-411 its merely the part # inside the box's specific part #. Therefore, all FJR PC3 USB units should read 419-410 unless they had an extra part included in the kit when bought new.

Hotrod...is that your stage name???

I spent time on this forum and online and found nothing....most of the time....the selling knows the info....duhhhh

Dibs I'll take it