• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: SHAD 50L top box w/Admore LEDs & liner & upper rack. Excellent condition.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_the_Lad

Reaction score
• SHAD 50 liter top case with integral backrest

• Admore internal brake & running LEDs

• Mounts for R1200RT, meaning you will probably need a mount for your FJR (The RT one may fit, I don't know)

• SHAD inner liner/bag

• Upper rack (never mounted)

The quick detach case is in really excellent unscratched condition and has two keys.

It was on an RT but works equally well on most other bikes although you may need to buy the bike-specific mounting rack.

Replacement cost as-is would be about $600 - shipped to Conus for $325 including shipping & PP fees.

If you don't like blue or don't want to either paint or "skin" the lid, Shad have a variety of interchangeable lids available in a variety of colors.

The HIGHLY reflective 3M Diamond Grade tape will either be left in place or removed leaving absolutely zero trace, your choice - let me know before shipping.

The ADMORE brake & running light LEDs are MUCH brighter than they appear in my somewhat unimpressive photos.

Alex

20180826_113155.jpg

20180826_112825.jpg

20180826_112910.jpg

20180826_113012.jpg