• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS : Shoei Clear Face Shields, New and Used, Central IL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetpilot5

Reaction score
I always wear a tinted face shield so I have one new and one lightly used clear Shoei face shields for sale.

New CX-1V, plastic film still on it, never been outside on a helmet. Fits Shoei Multitec, X-11, RF-1000, TZ-R. $30 shipped in the lower 48. Will accept PayPal.

Lightly used CX-1. No damage at all that I can see. Might have been out for one or two rides when the helmet was new. Fits Shoei Z-II, RF-700, RF-800, RF-900, X-9, X-SP II, X-Tec and TZ-1. $20 shipped in the lower 48. Will accept PayPal.

Located in Central IL if you want to see them or pick them up in person. Post or PM me if you're interested.

Will sweeten the deal a little, buy either or both of the remaining shields and I'll throw in a set of grip puppies. These came on my 1300 but I don't like them so I removed them. No damage and the bike only had 2700 miles on it when I got it so they can't have more than a couple thousand miles worth of use on them. FREE with the purchase of a shield.

DSC00102_zps84192a77.jpg

DSC00101_zps4cd3cd6c.jpg

DSC00099_zps0c898652.jpg