FUEL CELL - 06 - PROTOTYPE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howie and FJRobert, TAKE YOUR OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION TO ANOTHER THREAD!! :angry2:

This title of this thread is fuel cells! It is not you two guy's interpretation on model comparisons!

Howie and FJRobert, TAKE YOUR OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION TO ANOTHER THREAD!! :angry2:
This title of this thread is fuel cells! It is not you two guy's interpretation on model comparisons!

Dude, Both those bikes have fuel cells though. Does that not count?? :eek:

Dude, Both those bikes have fuel cells though. Does that not count?? :eek:
No.

I just came in here and see this thread has been hijaaked. We like to appeal to folks' common sense, but this thread is an example of it significantly diluting a very decent conversation. It sucks having to weed through banter when some of you should be using PM's to go back and forth.

I've seen this happen before. As we get into the colder months and don't ride as much there gets the urge to go wide of topics. Please resist the urge. Please stay on topic in this and other threads. The occasional straying post is not a concern, but extended personal discussions and thread hijacking are. Wouldn't want there to have to be a need for a Guideline #9.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on the bulkhead fitting today for my tank and ran across this thread I hijacked ! Funny how some REALLY hijacked it & didn't get honorable mention at least . . . Sorry for my couple of words but I was MAINLY & mostly commenting on my need for more fuel.....I still have hope of running one soon.

If by some chance I get the rest of my SKYWAY setup I'll be more than ready to run it for a while at least to see if I need another ir if it will do the job for me.

Last edited by a moderator: