Fuse Block + Relay = Fuzeblock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I'm out of town riding you can come look at mine. Let's see now, I may be home a few days in the next couple of months :lol:

I like to keep things simple. I plan on installing this next week:

6 Fuse Fusebox with relay

It's smaller, & I can probably find an easily accessed area to put it (behind side cover maybe). And it does everything the higher tech ones do.

Last edited by a moderator:
War Machine, please let us know where you decide to mount this, and how the installation goes. It looks good.

It's smaller, & I can probably find an easily accessed area to put it (behind side cover maybe). And it does everything the higher tech ones do.
Not as much flexibility that I can see in regards to switched vs. unswitched compared to the Fuzeblock. Also, them be some long wires to deal with. To each his own, but I think the Fuzeblock is the cat's meow when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Not as much flexibility that I can see in regards to switched vs. unswitched compared to the Fuzeblock. Also, them be some long wires to deal with. To each his own, but I think the Fuzeblock is the cat's meow when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I agree, ordered one yesterday. I have everything mounted under the seats: heated gear controller, autocomm, power commander, so space is at a premium. With the integral relay I can eliminate the existing relay and the wires connecting it to the barrier strips (also under the seat), I can also get rid of all the in-line fuses, and now my GPS won't have to re-start at every gas stop ( a minor annoyance but annoying just the same).