FYI

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstaff

tstaff
Reaction score
Speed

Spanish GP Jerez

250's at 2:00PM

&

MotoGP at 3:00PM

EST

Sunday

:yahoo:

Keep a close eye on your television provider's guide...last round Speed TV screwed with the air-times of the races and a bunch of folks missed seeing them.

Just watching prctice live. Yesterday's 250's just finished. Live 125's just about to go out. Keep yer cheap petrol, I've got live racing :p

Having said that, we are seeing yesterdays stuff!!!!!!!!!!! bummer.

Mika Kalio (sp?) (Finnish 250 rider) sounds like a machine gun when he talks!

Our three 15/17 year old hotshots all did at least a year of training in Spain based at Jerez, so heres hoping for a good result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Stoner 2 seconds ahead of the other Ducati's?

Why does Stoner get tank slappers out of nearly every corner when the other Ducati riders don't?

Does question 2 answer question 1?

Toseland just dropped it apparantly suffering with a heavy cold. I always crash when I have a cold, bless him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Stoner get tank slappers out of nearly every corner when the other Ducati riders don't?

Toseland just dropped it apparantly suffering with a heavy cold. I always crash when I have a cold, bless him.
Ya think the kid is just crazy? I think he is. that or he is very comfortable with riding a squirl :rolleyes:

Stoner had a big off on Friday (?) and totalled a bike. Hopper also crashed, he is already suffering with torn thigh muscles and Tose crashed without much damage. A couple of others also stepped off. The commentary teeam are blaming the F1 cars who practice there for 'rippling' the tarmac and wrecking the corners. The 800's are going quicker than ever through the turns and need more grip than ever.Toseland is apparantly really ill with flu and can hardly speak, so top ten is probably going to be a good finish.

You are not trying hard enough, if the bike isn't fighting you just a little bit.

How's Melandri's form? I reckon West would do better on the Duc!!!!