FZ Mirrors - anyone have some laying around?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi - I need to have a closeup piccy taken of the bottom of the mirrors so I can see the mounting screws. If you can take them for me, I'll buy you a beer someday. After you take a pic looking straight at the undersides, please send me a PM and I'll reply with an email destination. Thanks a bunch! ;)

Have a set coming from mishacycles (Cougar 8000 ) in a few days, if you don't have pics. before then I'll send you some.

I have a damaged FZ mirror stalk, but the base is probably ok. I could mail it to you at some point although not sure how urgently you need them. I am still recovering and not yet able to take them off yet...let me know..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a damaged FZ mirror stalk, but the base is probably ok. I could mail it to you at some point although not sure how urgently you need them. I am still recovering and not yet able to take them off yet...let me know..
Oh Shit! That reminds me I have one from my get off. It's actually still usable but scraped up. I'll send it to you.