G2 Throttle Tube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way, the FJR Forum discount applies. In stock and ready to ship.
I have an '07 AE with the heated grips.... can that be removed from the old tube and used on the G2? Do you have any fatter than stock grips that can be used with the grip heater and G2? About the size of the Kuryakyn ISO grips..

Hamie
I am using the G2 on my '07 AE. Works fine w/ heated grips. I also use Grip puppies for "fatter" grips.

Mike
I put some Grip Puppies on last night and put over 100 miles on today... fingers were numb.. so going to have to try something else.. did you have any trouble putting on the G2? Know anyone that has used the Kuryakyn ISO grips on an FJR?

Hamie
Hamie,

You may want to try a Cramp Buster. 10ish $$ . You can find them at, Whitehorse Press.
Just ordered everything...G2 Tube, Grand Touring grips, Cramp Busters, GenMar riser..hopefully with all that I'll be good.....

Hamie

Either way, the FJR Forum discount applies. In stock and ready to ship.
I have an '07 AE with the heated grips.... can that be removed from the old tube and used on the G2? Do you have any fatter than stock grips that can be used with the grip heater and G2? About the size of the Kuryakyn ISO grips..

Hamie
I am using the G2 on my '07 AE. Works fine w/ heated grips. I also use Grip puppies for "fatter" grips.

Mike
Disregard....found info on G2 install in Techical Discussions.....

Last edited by a moderator: