Gadget Shelf

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conrocks

Reaction score
I'm looking for a shelf to mount a V1, Mix it Amp and a Zumo. Is there a shelf or bracket that will do all that?

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on what Ignacio says...I have had both the Top Gun (on a Gen I)and the N/Line on my current '08. The n/Line is awesome and very sturdy...I love it. Handles my V1 and Garmin 2610 easily, and looks just fine.

The N/Line will mount all those gizmos (I have that and more on mine)

You will however need to mount the Zumo in the middle due to its shape. Also, you will need to fab a bracket. Scott is in the process of making a Zumo specific bracket but it does not exist at this time.

+1 on what Ignacio says...I have had both the Top Gun (on a Gen I)and the N/Line on my current '08. The n/Line is awesome and very sturdy...I love it. Handles my V1 and Garmin 2610 easily, and looks just fine.
i've had the Top Gun shelf and now have the Brydenscot. both will work. the Brydenscot is built hell-for-stout but when i contacted the mfgr about a possible problem with 2 right "legs" (bought used), instead of walking me through how to confirm i had the right stuff, he went straight to the sale of another leg. with some trial fitting i found i had all the right parts. after i was done installing it i was happy with the product but felt like i had nearly been gouged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found mounting my Zumo directly on my N/Line shelf put the unit just a little to far away for me to touch without having to lean forward. I use Ram mounts and a short arm to bring it slightly closer to me and a bit higher into my field of vision.

Paul Peloquin

IBA #333

Monmouth OR