Galaxy Blue helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrera930

Reaction score
Seems to me there were some threads on who made a matching Galaxy Blue helmet for my 05 Feeger. Couldn't find it through the search feature.

Does anyone remember who made this helmet? :huh:

[email protected]

THX!

Nolan makes the N100E classic in what they call Atlantic blue. It's a very close match.

Tim

Gee Skoot, you really have an obsession with all things gay. You not telling us something? Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)

helmet2.jpg

This one's almost an exact match as far as the Blue goes, anyway. It's an Arai Quantum/F Re-entry.

helmet2.jpg

This one's almost an exact match as far as the Blue goes, anyway. It's an Arai Quantum/F Re-entry.

helmet1.jpg

Here's another shot. The blue looks a little lighter in the pic but is a near perfect match to Galaxy Blue.

Matching helmets are gay!!!
;)
Not sure about the gay part but I do think the matching helmets and clothes are too 'yuppie' for my taste. Guess you should go with your personal preference.

B) I have a Arai Re-entry and the blue is almost a perfect Blue match. Also the most comfortable helmet I have ever owned. You have to go fast during re-entry to own one.

:bleh:

Thanks, Dan.

AR2130DB.jpg

This Arai Route GT helmet is a darn close match for the Galaxy Blue color.

Yet the silver and white accents make it less "gay" than a perfectly-matching solid blue :D

Only catch is, as many other Arai helmets, this one too is pretty noisy :beee: .

Light and comfortable as hell though and the ventilation is excellent.

Stef