Garauld 06 rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cctxfjr

Reaction score
Received rear rack for my 06 from garauld with a short letter stating I hope you like if not I will refund your money including shipping. The rack is top of the line construction, very high quality welds and paint, beautiful to look at. Top shelf quality,very reasonable price and letter of guarantee-doesn't get any better than that. Thanks Garauld

I just tried to call Garauld. I ordered a back rest for my 04' and paid for it about 12 weeks ago. He told me it would be 5 to 6 weeks until he could make one. I haven't recieved the back rest and its been almost 12 weeks. Is anyone else having trouble with slow orders?

I just got a call from Gary. He said he has been really busy this summer. He will build and ship the back rest this week.

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/MOTOGAPS/

This link, if it works, shows Garaulds 06 rack with removable backrest...my wife is very pleased. :D

Click on thumbs to enlarge....

One of the first couple pics shows the throttle side grip puppy cut short to make room for a cramp buster, that worked out nice, the buster is a bit smaller O.D., feels good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to call Garauld. I ordered a back rest for my 04' and paid for it about 12 weeks ago. He told me it would be 5 to 6 weeks until he could make one. I haven't recieved the back rest and its been almost 12 weeks. Is anyone else having trouble with slow orders?
Patience Glasshoppers.

Quality takes time and this is a side job/hobby for him and a favor for us. While I wanted mine months ago, It will get here when it gets here.