Garauld website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
Hi,

Does Garauld have a website? I'm sick of seeing "Garauld this is great" and "Garauld that is great" and not being able to find a comprehensive list of what he's got to offer. Sick, I tell you.

Hi,

Does Garauld have a website? I'm sick of seeing "Garauld this is great" and "Garauld that is great" and not being able to find a comprehensive list of what he's got to offer. Sick, I tell you.
First, don't put this kind of thread in FJR Specific as he deals in Parts and Accessories. I moved it for you. You're welcome. :)

Second, trying searching on +garauld +website (or the way we've described many times for Google searches) and you'll find threads like this and others that explain things. Easy, I tell you. I didn't know the answer myself and found it in less than a minute. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

First, don't put this kind of thread in FJR Specific as he deals in Parts and Accessories. I moved it for you. You're welcome. :)

Second, trying searching on +garauld +website (or the way we've described many times for Google searches) and you'll find threads like this and others that explain things. Easy, I tell you. I didn't know the answer myself and found it in less than a minute. ;)
Thanks, Iggy. You're a great man.

I have no website as yet. I'm still trying to figure out smilies... :huh:
If you're seriously planning to launch a website, I'd be happy to help.

I've set up a few commercial sites, and done some for friends

For the past few years I've been using the awesome and user-friendly Wordpress system

(which has default smilies/emoticons, and a selection of plugins for many more! :p )