• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin Zumo 660 good deal at Amazon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the inherent weaknesses of the zumo 66X (that were never improved over its production run) I think this about what it should have been priced at all along. I owned a new one a while back, and did a comparison to the 550 I also had.
I ended up selling it off and replaced it with a second zumo 550. I'll just keep my 550s unless/until the price of the 590 comes back down to earth.
Its was that writeup I hit up craigslist and got me that 550 for $100.... Couldn't be happier....

Thanks again....

I snoozed on the last sale on EBay when they were selling for $380, not this time. Now, can someone teach me how to use it?

Bummer....looks like the "sale" has ended! Up to $440.00 now!!

I was going to buy a backup.
fool.gif
fool.gif

Bummer....looks like the "sale" has ended! Up to $440.00 now!!
I was going to buy a backup.
fool.gif
fool.gif
These deals have an air of "run-out" stock.

Keep your eyes peeled there are likely to be others.

Just feel for the guys trying to sell second-hand units right now, because their value just crashed by 50%.

Last edited by a moderator:
This gives you an idea of the ridiculous markup on these units when they roll off the assembly line, imagine the profit margin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing compared too medical devices. Hands down we got it beat where I work. And they wonder why health care is so expensive.

Dave