Gear Review: Undearmour Heat Gear / Compression Gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question perhaps, but I bet someone else out there has it too....... is the compression stuff supposed to be a tightly worn garment as the name implies?

I use the Wal-mart under armor style t shirts $9.99 ... but I really prefer the cut of the under armor Briefs... and the fact that the front isn't just nylon but some sort of cottony material. Either way you go, much better than plain cotton. No bunching up under riding gear or jeans.

I've had good luck with the Walmart stuff - both their standard wicking athletic shirts and shorts (which aren't snug so I can doff the roadcrafter when need be) and the compression gear. The compression gear really works well - I get chilled just walking around the house. The only thing is, it tends to absorb smells. THen again, I got a bunch on sale over the winter for something like $1.50 a piece, so when laundering doesn't help anymore, I don't feel bad about tossing them out.

The only thing is, it tends to absorb smells. THen again, I got a bunch on sale over the winter for something like $1.50 a piece, so when laundering doesn't help anymore, I don't feel bad about tossing them out.
That post is NOT worthless without pics. B)

ask anyone who has recently been to the middle east courtesy of Uncle Sam, and you wil understand how critical this gear is...it just works.