• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vadesign

Reaction score
Thought I'd put the accessories in here for those who aren't looking for a whole bike - so they might not look there and see they are available.

Corbin seat pair (front and rear) - black leather $350. I just paid $530 for this.

FJR-specific Wild Bill highway peg mount with Kuryakin extension elbow and large Kuryakin ISO pegs - $125. I just paid $200 for this setup.

FJR-specific GPS mount - $75. Paid just over $100 (not pictured yet since it will stay on the bike until my FZ1 arrives unless someone snaps up the FJR - which could happen, but it's already kinda cold).

Saddlebag liners - $50. Paid $85.

Pictures - https://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g403/Vadesign1/Gen%201%20Accessories%20-%20FJR1300/

The peg mounts/pegs are sold. I'm also holding off on the GPS mount since it might fit on the FZ1.

The Corbin seats and saddlebag liners are still for sale.

Thought I'd put the accessories in here for those who aren't looking for a whole bike - so they might not look there and see they are available.

Corbin seat pair (front and rear) - black leather $350. I just paid $530 for this.

FJR-specific Wild Bill highway peg mount with Kuryakin extension elbow and large Kuryakin ISO pegs - $125. I just paid $200 for this setup.

FJR-specific GPS mount - $75. Paid just over $100 (not pictured yet since it will stay on the bike until my FZ1 arrives unless someone snaps up the FJR - which could happen, but it's already kinda cold).

Saddlebag liners - $50. Paid $85.

Pictures - https://s1100.photobucket.com/albums/g403/Vadesign1/Gen%201%20Accessories%20-%20FJR1300/