• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 left muffler and gen 2 heated grips wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi Dave

Reaction score
Hi All.

I am looking for a mint OEM left muffler for a Gen1 FJR to finally let me get the last ugliness off my wife's rebuilt Gen 1.

Also looking for someone wrecking a gen 2 FJR, probably an 07 so I can get my hands on a set of factory heated grips and all associated hardware for my 06 at a reasonable price.

Cheers!

Dave, there's a left muffler, from a 2005, currently listed on E-Bay Motors. It has a small scratch where the cone is welded to main body of the can.

Hi All.
I am looking for a mint OEM left muffler for a Gen1 FJR to finally let me get the last ugliness off my wife's rebuilt Gen 1.

Also looking for someone wrecking a gen 2 FJR, probably an 07 so I can get my hands on a set of factory heated grips and all associated hardware for my 06 at a reasonable price.

Cheers!

You might to a search for the "Show Chrome" brand of heated grips put out by Bigbikeparts.com. There is an post on these forums about how they are almost a dead ringer for the stock Yamaha grips, including the controller being the size to mount into the left fairing top mounting plate. They are about $60-ish. The 950 series grips are supposed to be the fit, I believe.

Sorry I couldn't find the post discussing it just now, but I know I saw it recently.

Anyone?