Gen I vs Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gen 1 more sport less touring. Gen 2 more touring less sport. But its really splitting hairs. Just as long as you know 05,s "gen 1" are the best!
Yeah. You said that already. At 8:08pm last night????????
Gen 1, more sport less touring. Gen 2, more touring less sport. But it's really splitting hairs. Just as long as you know 03's "Gen 1" are the best!

Gen 1 more sport less touring. Gen 2 more touring less sport. But its really splitting hairs. Just as long as you know 05,s "gen 1" are the best!
How else is he supposed to get his post count up? :rolleyes:

Or maybe he forgot due to PWI. :eek:

No, Gen I bikes cause short term memory loss.

Save your brain and get a Gen II.

KM

KM
Didn't help you! :p

KM
Didn't help you! :p
And once again our Good Friend "Mr. Personality" RadioHowie scratches his head and wonders why his Reputation Meter pegs out on the Negative Post here on our FJR Forum! jes' sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen1 is really the quicker, leaner 'European FJR'.... and after the mods starting w/ Gen2 we have the fatter, slower, heavier, more troubled electrics, and more re-called 'American FJR'. :rolleyes: