• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Rear Wheel For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slonishku

Reaction score
I have a spare rear wheel for my 2008 Gen II FJR. The wheel is complete- magnetic ABS sensor, brake disc, etc. are all in place. It currently has (and will ship with) a Pilot Road II with a few thousand miles left on it. The wheel was purchased for the 2011 Iron Butt Rally. I shipped it ahead to the Jacksonville checkpoint with a fresh tire. I mounted it there and put about 5,000 miles on it. The wheel is in perfect shape mechanically and has no glaring cosmetic defects.

I will ship the wheel in a very secure package I made for it before. It's been used to ship this wheel to JAX and the original wheel back to California with no issues. Shipping between JAX and Bakersfield was roughly $50 each way.

I'm asking $300 plus actual shipping costs.

Alex

The early bird gets the worm.
sad.png

I guess I'll be 2nd in line.......

on edit:

Or not. Appears that 08 and up had different abs sensor ring. Only 04-07 will work on my bike as is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an '08 now. We're all good. Just awaiting payment info. He had to run out of town. It's mine, mine, mine!

Just updated it. Did you know there's a spot in your profile for your myspace identity? Better get on that, I heard its hot.

Silly noob, update your profile before you cause the world as we know it to end...

I've got an '08 now. We're all good. Just awaiting payment info. He had to run out of town. It's mine, mine, mine!