Gerbing Insoles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPORT

Reaction score
Gerbing no longer produces heated socks and has gone to the heated insole. I was looking forward to having heat over the entire foot (including the top). However, the heated insole seems limited to heating only the bottom of the foot, much like heated grips are for the hands. Can anybody confirm or deny that claim? Can winter boots (I wear a pair of Triumph Sympatex riding boots) create enough insulation to trap the heat; thus, warming the entire foot?

I ordereed them a week ago, should get them this week. Won't be able to try them until this weekend as I am on my way to Philly.

I had tried the socks and found them too hot and bulky. I was going to make my own insoles and found out that Gerbing was coming out with theirs. I will give a report soon.

My buddy had the full heated socks & only used them if he was going on a ride & going back home as the bottom wires were painfull on the bottom of your foot if you walked on them long enough. So he wound up buying the socks with just the top wired. Now i wounder if you can plug you top wired socks into the heated soles (now that would work great)

I ordereed them a week ago, should get them this week. Won't be able to try them until this weekend as I am on my way to Philly.
I had tried the socks and found them too hot and bulky. I was going to make my own insoles and found out that Gerbing was coming out with theirs. I will give a report soon.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this new item.