Getting closer...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't have a room and don't care. Talked to the boss today....told him of my plans...I'm going to reno....If I have to stay at a brothel...so be it. Otherwise, after that....minneapolis, madison, tulsa..then back home....dfw.

Can your FJR carry enough beer to make it to Reno? Or will you need a trailer? :p :p :p :p

Is that some kind of sick joke? Are you tellen' me I gotta bring beer for the whole trip? Wow....so much for bringen' tools and some underwear. Ok, beer it is.

Is that some kind of sick joke? Are you tellen' me I gotta bring beer for the whole trip? Wow....so much for bringen' tools and some underwear. Ok, beer it is.

Well I've been having a hard time deciding which motto is yours............

BEER, its not just for breakfast anymore.

Or

BEER, Don't leave home without it!

[SIZE=14pt]Here's to alcohol : The cause of ... and answer to all of life's problems. [/SIZE]

Homer

Edit: corrected after 15 seconds of research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still don't have a room and don't care. Talked to the boss today....told him of my plans...I'm going to reno....If I have to stay at a brothel...so be it. Otherwise, after that....minneapolis, madison, tulsa..then back home....dfw.

Can your FJR carry enough beer to make it to Reno? Or will you need a trailer? :p :p :p :p
You could drive an rv....PM. <>< :rolleyes:

... anybody doing a 3 day from seattle-ish? got about a 300 mile back....
shu
A few Canucks are heading down from Van. Isle early Tues. am 25th and will hit I-5 at Olympia. PM me for more details if you're interested in joining us.

Kasey

Latest posts