Girls of Yamaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This got me to thinking. I need a hot chick to hold my umbrella for me while I mount and dismount my FJR. I wonder what my wife would think..........

Except now women think I'm harmless and ignore me... :(

He's harmless, like the rest of us....

First, we type a pretty good story.

Second, we gander and gawk quite well.

Third...and perhaps most important...they can out WALK us (knowing none of us can run very far)!

:dribble:

:rofl:

But WE - the women who DO ride - know BETTER B)
Mary Ellen, the ladies of the FJR forum not only know us and know better....you ARE better. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty girls...
I wonder what their moms look like... :shifty:

:whistling:

Rushes, I look forward to meeting you when you get out west this summer.

We could run up to Canada and drink all their beer and ......
OLD Michael you may want to go after the grandmothers. Wouldn't want your ego to be hurt from too much rejection...

But seriously, they look too wholesome. They could stand to whore-it-up a bit, don't you think?...............Is today a holiday?
I prefer the term slutty to whore. Less derogatory, don't ya think? But I agree the girl-next-door look needs an update. Look at Ducati...

Never any holidays from thinking about wiimins. Just sayin...

Pretty girls...

OLD Michael you may want to go after the grandmothers. Wouldn't want your ego to be hurt from too much rejection...
Atencion, Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" has "No Problemos" con Las GrandMadres! SPU, get Papa some phone numbers!!

Pretty girls...

Atencion, Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" has "No Problemos" con Las GrandMadres! SPU, get Papa some phone numbers!!
I'll head down to the Senior Center and get on it jefe!

This got me to thinking. I need a hot chick to hold my umbrella for me while I mount and dismount my FJR. I wonder what my wife would think..........
You could always hand her an umbrella and wait for the response...... :blink:
Nahhh...I'd look like Bust if I had an umbrella stuck up my ass!

Hey AJ the umbrella in the butt ain't as bad as it sounds... :blink:

Sure is a bitch when they try an open it though :huh: :eek: Ya think yer wifes foot hurts..? Oh no, those things really are bothersome :lol:

:jester: