Givi bracket info needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here with a Givi want to sell their old plastic mount to me? Gen 1 or 2 is OK! :clapping:

Anyone here with a Givi want to sell their old plastic mount to me? Gen 1 or 2 is OK! :clapping:
I have an sr357 (the metal rack) from my '05 FJR that the plastic mount bolts to. Much stronger than the stock plastic one. I was going to sell it and just haven't gotten around to posting it. I don't even remember what I paid for it; I'll have to dig out the receipt to come up with a fair price if you're interested.

I have an sr357 (the metal rack) from my '05 FJR that the plastic mount bolts to. Much stronger than the stock plastic one. I was going to sell it and just haven't gotten around to posting it. I don't even remember what I paid for it; I'll have to dig out the receipt to come up with a fair price if you're interested.
I'm very interested if it's truly a SR357. The Givi site lists the 357 for Gen 2 bikes (2006 forward) and the 356 for Gen 1 bikes. Unless you accidentally bought the incorrect rack, you may have a 356. Let me know!

I checked my receipt. I have a rack from the SR346 kit which is the proper one for the '05 I used to have. Sorry about that.

You are welcome to the one I took off for the price of shipping. PM me you address. -OR- if you are attending NAFO and willing to wait I will throw it in the Givi and hand it to you at NAFO.