givi e-41 sidebags on an 06?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becoyote

Reaction score
Givi does not list a rack for panniers, but I have seen pics of FJRs with the e-41s mounted. Any help would be appreciated.

I am considering going to a bigger bike like a k1200 or a Wing, but refreshing my luggage set up might make the Feej more usable for 2 up touring.

0.0.1.fjrintero.jpg

I've been planning on doing the same mod to my '07. I spoke with the GIVI USA distributor a couple years ago about a fitment kit; nothing available, as we're both aware. From what he told me (and this is old info), they have an FJR kit available overseas for the V35 bags; he suggested modifying that to work on my '07 with the E41s. The price he quoted seemed a little steep, so I decided to watch fleabay for a set of used tubular side racks and make the necessary brackets to mount them to the bike, as I've already done for two of my Suzukis. I have a set of E41s that I've been using on my GSX1100G and agree that they would be a big improvement over the OEM Yamaha bags, at least for my needs.