Givi E52 on 2007 color

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampyre

Reaction score
I will be taking ownership of my 2007 FJR this weekend, has the silver stripe kit on it also. I was looking at either the V46 or E52 GIVI topcases.

I am thinking of the E52, with the backpad for my wife.

I will probably go with flat black, but was wondering if there is a color matched case for the 2007 black cherry? I cannot find an accurate answer.

Does anyone have pictures of these cases on their 2007 model, both in the red, or flat black?

Thanks!

Chris

I will be taking ownership of my 2007 FJR this weekend, has the silver stripe kit on it also. I was looking at either the V46 or E52 GIVI topcases.I am thinking of the E52, with the backpad for my wife.

I will probably go with flat black, but was wondering if there is a color matched case for the 2007 black cherry? I cannot find an accurate answer.

Does anyone have pictures of these cases on their 2007 model, both in the red, or flat black?

Thanks!

Chris
You have to get the e52 painted to match. If you are going to get it painted don't get the flat black one. The lid is not as easily paintable as one of the painted lids like silver or glass black. I have one and it looks great.

I left mine gloss black, someday maybe after enough scratches I'll get it color-matched.

Along the Great River Road:

S5001090.jpg

Hello,

You might want to hold off on the back pad until you get the trunk mounted. A lot of women find it pushes them forward a little and the back armor in their jacket suffices. Saved money can go to another farkle.

Thanks

Fred

I will be taking ownership of my 2007 FJR this weekend, has the silver stripe kit on it also. I was looking at either the V46 or E52 GIVI topcases.I am thinking of the E52, with the backpad for my wife.

Thanks!

Chris
You have to get the e52 painted to match. If you are going to get it painted don't get the flat black one. The lid is not as easily paintable as one of the painted lids like silver or glass black. I have one and it looks great.
Johnny, what color is yours then?

Thanks!

Chris
Johnny, what color is yours then?
Black Cherry color matched. PM your email address and I will send you a picture of it on the bike.

Thanks!

Chris
Chris,

Check the link (below) in my signature line.

WW

Thanks!

Chris
Chris,

Check the link (below) in my signature line.

WW

Very nice guys!!

I think I will get the gloss black. I have a friend that paints motorcycles. He would paint it for $25, plus the cost of paint... not bad.