GIVI E52

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
So I was washing the bike and I managed to snag my shirt on the upper trim piece on the lid. Well the dang thing snapped off and I now have a 1" piece missing!! It's a nice case but seems a bit cheap to use double sided tape here. Anyway, I guess I need to send off an e-mail to GIVI to see if I can get my hands on a replacement piece. Has anyone had any luck ordering replacement parts from GIVI??

So I was washing the bike and I managed to snag my shirt on the upper trim piece on the lid. Well the dang thing snapped off and I now have a 1" piece missing!! It's a nice case but seems a bit cheap to use double sided tape here. Anyway, I guess I need to send off an e-mail to GIVI to see if I can get my hands on a replacement piece. Has anyone had any luck ordering replacement parts from GIVI??
I haven't had to order any extra pieces for my E52... but I do recall that Givi sells extra parts for them.

Start here:

https://www.giviusa.com/community.asp?lang=en

Let us know how they treat you.

WW

GiVi has been exceptional about providing small parts for my E52. All for free.

Try emailing Eric at [email protected].

Jim