Givi top box and adaptor plate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willieiso118

Reaction score
OK so I'm on the market for the top box set up for my 06 FJR

I've purchased the FJR top box rack off of premier cycle accessories and I'm looking around for prices on a E52 top box (with 06 Yamaha blue shell) and the E250 universal adapter plate and E95 back rest... My local dealers prices are as follows, (right out of the catalog in CDN $)

E52 (52 liter) top box $429 CDN (@ $361 USD)

E250 adaptor plate $62 CDN (@ $52 USD)

E95 back rest pad $70 CDN (@ $59 USD)

Are there better prices to be had out there?.... Thanks

Willie, Action M/C may give you a discount for being a member of this forum, and John at SG Power has given me 10% off for special order stuff when I've paid for it up front. If not, then Spunky's in Parksville should do you better than the catalogue price.

But be sure to check out University Motors anyway, they do have good prices and service, and with the exchange rate you may do better having it shipped up from the States - just make sure you can have it sent as motorcycle parts via USPS unless you want to pay the outrageous brokerage and import fees that UPS or Fedex charges.

Check with Tony O at Yamahasportscenter - 1-800-YAMAHA0 (that last # is a zero) and ask for Randy.