Givi Top Box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txfjr05rider

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Givi box and trying to decide which size others use?I'm leaning toward the v46 for it size and looks on the bike.

I have a V46 and I like it a lot. If you plan on having a passenger you'll want one of toecutter's adapters. It moves the box back a couple of inches and makes all the difference in the world.

I likes my E460 holds two full face helmets and has a built in break light--though I must admit the light aint much to brag about. Color match is great--no complaints. I would like to know if my E460 mount will accomodate toecutter's adapter plate. If it does, I still want one. Last time I ck'd w/TC he was out of stock on the slider adapter.

Hello,

I too had been wanting a top box since I went to EOM last year.

I drove from Louisville to Cincinnati Saturday past, I looked at both the v46 and maxi 52, v46 can get in Blue to match Bike, maxi I couldn't.

Didn't matter flat black looked great to me btw bought the maxi 52 liter enough black on this bike 05 seat, side cases, tires etc thayt it looks great in flat Black.

If your riding to pick it up and will install go a head a remove your stock rack, keep your bolts/fasteners you will re use when installing s346 rack to install box to.

I really like the look of the box, no issues with ride or balance on the return ride home.

took all of about 12 min to remove and install the stock rake but it would not fit in the top case so had to bungie to pillion seat. So if you do not have it with you it will make it easier on you.

I could put 2 HJC cl max flips in this box no problem plus so thin rain gear etc.

I currently have 1 helmet, joe rocket alter ego jacket, rain gear set gloves, heated jacket liner, heated glove liners and more in there, really will be great comutting to work first day of Spring here in Kentucky yesterday and woke up to 1/2 inch of snow today in my neck of the woods, get the case you'll love it

:clap:

Hope this helps MIke

Last edited by a moderator: