Givi Top Case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rangemaster

Reaction score
Can someone shortcut this for me.....what Givi top case will hold a single modular helmet (with a little room left over). I'm always solo and want to keep the case as small as possible.

Thanks......

Most of them, I think. You aren't really going to get small when looking for a case to hold a helmet. A full face is pretty big.

Here is an even more ominous answer for you: It all depends on what helmet and helmet size you are using.

I have an overall very small diameter shell racing version helmet. It's a size L Arai, but because it's a racing version it's really quite a bit smaller then other L Arais. It is much easier to get it into small top boxes or side cases then other helmets I've used. The other extreme are some of the bigger flip face helmets. Is that what you mean with Modular? They are sometimes so big that you'll have a problem with most or all of the smaller boxes. My point is you might need to take your helmet and either go to a local MC gathering and ask somebody that has a box that looks interesting to you to let them try your helmet, or go to a MC store/dealer that has some on display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone shortcut this for me.....what Givi top case will hold a single modular helmet (with a little room left over). I'm always solo and want to keep the case as small as possible.
Thanks......

I just bought one yesterday. I don't know the model number, But It hold my Full Face, and my safety vest, with room for a few small items. Good thing. the rack bolted right on my FJR. Cost was around $160.