Givi V46 top case inner bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solo

Reaction score
I'm searching for an inner bag for the Givi V46 top case. I'd prefer to be able to pop the case open and pull out a nice soft bag (not a garbage bag) to carry. Aerostich has some candidates, but I'd like to know if anyone has found the perfect, inexpensive solution.

(As an aside, I attached the Givi SR357 top case rack today and couldn't believe how much it had to torque and bend to mount as suggested. It probably had to bend 3/8" to tighten down. Did I get a rack made on Friday, late in the day?)

I use an American Tourister messenger bag in mine. It holds the laptop and all my stuff and fits easily into the bag. I get to work, pop the lid and the bag goes with me. Picked it up at Staples for around $30.00.

I have a Givi liner for my V46. Comes with a waterproof cover of its own. I've never spent a day riding in heavy rain, and hope I never do, but I'm confident this arrangement would keep everything dry.

Lorie and I have an LL Bean "duffel" bag we got for something else and it fits perfectly.