Glad I've already done the Gap

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a wonderful opportunity to make a killing by opening up a donut and latte stand.....signed, thinking like Skyway..

:rolleyes:
They don't ticket or arrest here in Cali anymore. They simply bring in the bulldozers and straighten the roads out. At least they caution you to stop for the work with a nicely matched pair of silicone juggies.
Ahh yes, let' just get to the boobies!
113-Hottieflaggirl.jpg
Why don't they just put the stop sign in her cleavage?? We'd be more likely to see it there anyway!

I don't think this will last very long. It costs a lot of money and a lot of personnel to do this. After a month or so, things will probably go back to the way they were.

Riders will do a test run, first time to check for road hazards and LEO's. Once it looks all clear, twist the throttle.

I checked Killboy.com, as I frequently do, and their headlines declared:

"Tennessee Declares War on Tourism"

I believe Tennessee has confused Tourism with Terrorism!

or...

It's a crackdown on 'silicone juggies' that appear there quite often (at least for Killboy)!

Anyway, too bad! I'm sure it will pass as soon as something more pressing develops.

This is zakery why I'm headed to Eureka Springs AR for my late summer mountain ride this year. We head out on 8/24 and return on the 27th. We will have quality roads w/little to no LEO presence.

The Ozarks are the best kept secret :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
just gave a call they recived a large amount of federal cash just for that area . The reason being the spedding and accidents , When asked about the bullshit tickets he steped around the question and said just dont speed and have a good time .

You must admit there are some flea bitten imbeciles that get there and treat it as their own personal race track? And then there are the dickhead truck drivers why in the **** haven't they banned those for there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go on over into north carolina, or PM me for suggestions on other great roads in the area where I've never even seen a patrol car.
gunny; too many other good roads to let this be a bother. Dealsgap is easy pickins' for the leos. Going a 100 miles in just about any direction will reveal roads as good or better, and no knee draggers showing off for a camera. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed that section of 129; but I think aerostitch has a t-shirt that sums it up: "So many roads, so little time".

just my .02 cents...

-wr

I spend a lot of time riding the TN, NC, VA, WV mountains. Why anyone bothers to go anywhere near the Dragon is a mystery to me. That place became a health hazard a long time ago. There are MANY, MANY roads in that region that are far superior to the Dragon and that don't present the danger it does. Search them out....you'll be glad you did.

Thug...you're absolutely right. Why in the world they let those big trucks on the Dragon is something I can't understand.