Good deal on Sena SMH-10 dual pack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NW Jeff

Reaction score
I had been considering Sena's bt unit for a while now and just found a nice deal at Revzilla. Plus free shipping and cash back. The coupon codes I found online didn't work however. I guess that would have been too good :blink:

Did you check with Alex at Mishacycles.com? He gives forum members a discount, great service, and his stuff works...you may wanna look before you pull the trigger.

Did you check with Alex at Mishacycles.com? He gives forum members a discount, great service, and his stuff works...you may wanna look before you pull the trigger.
Added to favorites! Good to know about forum member discount too, thanks!

Ordered, installed, works great. Use my old 1st generation droid as a bluetooth MP3, and it connects to my phone for receiving and sending calls with voice dialing. Bonus, the charging cable is the standard micro-usb that is used on all those droid phones and everything so I keep my "mp3 player" charged at all times in the trunk, then plug in my headset when I stop to charge it. Working great.

Alexi