Good Store to find a Helmet, Tupelo, MS, Jackson, MS, New Orleans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Dumke

Reaction score
I am currently traveling back through these area. Spending the night in Tupelo(3/28), tomorrow (4/1), hopefully (big storm) going to Jackson MS and then hopefully New Orleans by the end of the day.

Does Anybody know of a good Motorcycle Accessories store with a good helmet selection in these areas?

Morning John-

Best place in Jackson is a place called The Kickstand - (601) 948-2453 - 2233 Highway 80 W. Not a dealer, but a great bike shop - great guys to deal with. If you are coming into Jackson on I-55, take I-20W to Ellis Ave. Take a right on Ellis and go North to Hwy 80, take a right on Hwy 80, go East about 1/4 mile - Kickstand is on right hand side, next to a KIA dealer.

Morning John-Best place in Jackson is a place called The Kickstand - (601) 948-2453 - 2233 Highway 80 W. Not a dealer, but a great bike shop - great guys to deal with. If you are coming into Jackson on I-55, take I-20W to Ellis Ave. Take a right on Ellis and go North to Hwy 80, take a right on Hwy 80, go East about 1/4 mile - Kickstand is on right hand side, next to a KIA dealer.
Thanks, Mississippi, We will go there this morning, if we don't get struck by Lightning! :blink: