Goodbye to the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, all of a sudden I feel like white trailer trash....sniff, sniff.... :cray: but enjoy the new bike. PM. <>< :D :bye2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself have a 2005 Fjr and joined this forum because of that. I still have the fjr (will for a long while) but even if i got rid of it i would not leave the forum as i have met and made a lot and i mean a LOT of friends here, friends that would still be friends no mater what i was riding ( at least i hope so).
Shyeah, right. Ever since I swapped the scrapped feej for an FZ, I get no respect 'round here. All my "friends" make me ride in the back now. They pretend they're not with me when we stop for gas. At lunch, I have to sit at another table. My message box stays empty.

Snooty FJR bastards.

I'm not leaving, though.

I am, however, considering substance abuse. Pass the doobie.
Uhh, I thought you guys were going o tell Scab about "that smell" ?

There is no question you will enjoy the new beermer they are a great bike I have owned a number of them and the beemer riders are real riders and a nice bunch. But overall for the $$$$ the jap bikes just can't be beat for performance, quality, $$$$ spent, and cost of ownership. The 06 FJR was a vast improvment from the earlier ones. I had an 03 and did not like it much. Got an 06 and liked it so much I got an 08. I've got issues with my left foot so the AE is a real blessing. Hope you enjoy your new beemer. Ride safe