• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goodies for You.. PIAA, Symtec, Etc

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage (making room for more stuff), Something has to go....

-S O L D Shoei JCruise Helmet. Size: LARGE.

Excellent condition, used less than a full season. I decided to make my Neotec my only helmet (previously sold a multitec and an RJ Platinum). Bought the JCruise last year, probably have less then 1000 miles on it. $315 shipped within the lower 48

- S O L D Sargent World Sport Seats, GEN2: Excellent condition, upgrading to a custom saddle. $280 Delivered within L 48.

-PIAA 005 Extreme White Driving Lights. 35 watts. New, never installed. Comes complete with wiring harness, switch, and installation instructions. $210 shipped within the lower 48.

-First Gear Heat Troller and Symtec Grip Heaters. The easy way to instantly variable Heated Grips. $90 delivered.

-S O L D GEN2 under mirror Light Brackets. Include used Hella lights. One of the lamps may need to be re-wired, otherwise excellent condition. $45 delivered.

-S O L D Gen2 Brush Guards (Hand Guards). I found these loose in a box. Not certain how they mound, but I know they were previously installed on a Gen2. No instructions $25 delivered.

-S O L D GEN1 Handle Bar risers (1" Up, 1" back). Includes stainless mounting bolts. $45 delivered.

SOLD-2 Brothers Racing exhaust. GEN2. Excellent Condtion (minor wear-no dents) Everything you need to bolt right on. $240 Delivered

FullSizeRender_zpsbqxdmudp.jpg

PIAA1_zpshwfzjzfs.jpg

Grip%20Heaters_zpsqk6jq3qy.jpg

Heat-troller_zpssjuvhkld.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm sent 2nd in line on seats... I swear by the J-cruise. It's a little louder than a ff or modular helmet but super light flows air real nice and the drop down sunshade is a bonus. It's my summer helmet & I wear the GT-air in the winter, so yea I'm a little biased, but That's a good deal on a gently used helmet.

Canisters are 18" long. Yes, they're interchangeable between all years (I know they swap easily between gen2 and gen3).

Last edited by a moderator: